Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (M): 919892689859 Alt Phone (M): 973-36607286 Passport No: F9262605
• Leadership • Strategic Planning • P L Management • Team Building •Organizational Re-engineering • Mentoring Developing
• B.Sc. Agriculture • M.Sc. Horticulture • Certificate course by Autodesk in 3-D AutoCAD from I - Design Institute Bahrain. • Soil Testing Rural Development Work Farm Management from M.L.N. Farmer’s training institute, IFFCO, Phulpur Allahabad. • Apiculture at Department of Horticulture and Food Processing, Rajkiya Udyan Allahabad. • Public Relationship and Labor Management from National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies, New Delhi.
14.5 Years At Gulf in GCC Countries 10 Years In India 4.5 Years
POSTS ROLES COMPANY General Manager IS Interior and Landscaping Mumbai, India Operations Manager Construction Administration of projects Al Amin Gardens,Bahrain Assistant Resident Engineer Consultancy for soft hard Landscaping MSCEB, Bahrain Landscape Consultant Supervision conceptual consultancy for landscaping Gulf House Engineering, Bahrain Project Manager Landscape planning, designing execution Al Meisan Garden, Bahrain Landscape Consultant IS Interior and Landscaping Mumbai India Project Engineer Application of Technical expertise in Landscaping Natel for Agriculture, Saudi Arabia Landscape Engineer Designing monitoring of Landscaping of projects Natel for Agriculture, Saudi Arabia Maintenance Nursery Manager Offered expertise in creation maintenance of Nursery Natel for Agriculture, Saudi Arabia Senior Layout Supervisor Supervision of Landscaping requirements Madina Agro Private Limited, Bihar India Technical Expert Application of Technical expertise in Nursery Management production Royal Nursery, Bihar India
DESCRIPTION OF ROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES:
IS Interior and Landscaping, Mumbai, India MANAGING PARTNER/GENERAL MANAGER July 2010 – To Date
• Responsible for growth of the company through business development, strategic planning, client management, healthy administration of all the faculties, generating funds and providing consultancy. • Interface between clients and contractors for monitoring and co-coordinating all aspects of Hardscape, Softscape and irrigation; including interior works for residential, commercial buildings and hospitality.
Ali Rashid Al Amin Co (Al Amin Garden), Bahrain OPERATIONS MANAGER October 09 – July 2010
• Worked as Operational Head and direct administrator of construction personnel for ongoing construction projects. • Developed construction execution plan for all projects and proposals of Al Amin Gardens which minimized the cost and duration of construction activities. • Kept adequate records of projects progress and reported to top Management. • Did Review, sketch, design, preliminary costs estimates, and prepared working instructions and accurate specifications for contract purposes. • Ensured the success of construction project execution. Provided construction support for landscaping prospects, proposals, as well as ongoing constructability support for all phases of the project. • Ensured compliant landscaping design specifications are delivered to the project in conformance with the site requirements and plan. • Did follow up with the consultants to ensure the designs criteria, their suitability to the project location and levels, and consultants’ commitment with the contract’s terms and conditions and supervised the selection of the suitable materials; and ensured the better use and distribution. • Enforced and interpreted department policies, standards, and procedures. • Coordinated with other experts in the field, engineers, surveyors and town planners, ensuring that deadlines are met. • Adhered to the safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities. • Assisted, participated, and coordinated public meetings, contractor meetings, consultant meetings, and other meetings related to functional area and project under charge. • Supervised Project managers to ensure the project timetables, goals, and deadlines are met in an efficient and satisfactory manner. • Administered contracts, attend pre-construction conferences, review subcontractor pay requests and oversee construction operations. • Delivered successfully landscaping projects on time and within budget satisfying the clients and customers needs.
• Construction of ARCAPITA HEAD QUARTER (Bahrain Bay) – Project worth 1 Million BHD • Design and Construction of Desert landscaping at BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT – Project worth 500,000 BHD • Design and Consultancy of BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT PARK Project worth 500,000 BHD • Construction of ISA Sport City – Project worth 300,000 BHD • Construction of Riffa Views International School – Project worth 200,000 BHD • Construction of Dry Dock irrigation networking – Project worth 250,000 BHD • Landscaping design and Construction of large and small Villas in DURRAT AL BAHRAIN, Riffa views – Project worth 1 Million BHD
In addition to the above mentioned projects, I have undertaken maintenance of gardens in all pioneer projects in Bahrain.
Mohammed Salahuddin Consulting Engineering Bureau MSCEB, Bahrain ASSISTANT RESIDENT ENGINEER Jan 09 – Oct 09
• Monitored, evaluated, and reported performance of assigned construction projects to the management. • Supervised and utilized the resources, staff, and workload allocation on-site. • Provided related progress status and issues, and prepared reports to the concern supervisor. • Provided Technical support, review, monitor and report progress of the Landscape project. • Developed and conducted site visits and monitoring work on-site projects. • Revised with the consultants design stages and tenders’ documents. • Executed the Responsibility of delivering all Landscape work on Riffa Views Public Landscaping project worth 14 Million BHD. • Worked as Consultant for the entire Architectural aspect of Soft Landscape, Irrigation as well as Hard Landscape. Foresee the development of better execution of Landscape work.
Riffa Views Public Landscaping Project worth 14 million BHD.
Gulf House Engineering, Bahrain PROJECT LANDSCAPE CONSULTANT Nov 06 – Dec 08
• Monitored and provided expert Supervision and conceptual consultancy for landscaping of Ain Adhari National Park project worth 4.5 million BHD. • Provided expert knowledge and technical supervision on various aspects of the projects while harnessing relationship with contractors, vendors etc. • Provided valuable technical know how and supervision for all kinds of Hard landscape, Soft landscape and Irrigation. • Provided on-site training support to less experienced colleagues and engineers, and reviewed projects work. • Coordinated with other experts in the field, engineers, surveyors and town planners, and ensuring deadlines are met. • Provided services such as reviewing and approving workshop drawings, providing instruction for built drawing, approving the materials to be used as per the specification, job site instruction, inspecting the work, resolving technical queries and providing advise as desired by the contractor and owner.
Ain Adhari National Park Project worth 4.5 million BHD.
Al Meisan Landscaping and Garden Centre, Bahrain PROJECT MANAGER Aug 05 – Oct 06
• Provided recommendations regarding project staff assignments/ teams. • Rendered services as liaison between offices for all construction related matters. Advise on corrective action for discipline problems or poor performance within projects. • Provided landscape advice on planning, design and implementation of landscape work. • Executed the responsibility for recruitment restructured the organization in order to increase the revenues. • Provided Business oversight to all management areas to include personnel management, sales and marketing strategies, inventory control, cost control, purchasing and forward contracting, business ventures and investments. • Advised corrective actions for dealing with discipline problems or poor performance within projects. • Did Landscape designing in both 2-D and 3-D AutoCAD. • Landscape execution, Irrigation execution, Garden Maintenance with sound knowledge of Plant Nutrition and Plant protection.
Landscape Consultant, Mumbai Mar 03 – Jun 05
Worked at a Pvt. Franchise in India, catering to the needs of different Civil Architect, Contractor Builders. Also gained working knowledge in Interior Designing.
Natel for Agriculture, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Mar 1998- Feb 2003 PROJECT ENGINEER for PTT Govt. Project Riyadh Mar 02 – Feb 03
• Successfully handled the PTT Govt project worth 10 Million Riyal. • Landscaping and laying out of big Palatial