Bahrain-comanies.com is at your disposal to discuss, connect, and share information in an open environment. When engaging in discussions please respect others!
While Bahrain-comanies.com generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not acceptable. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written.
Content is prohibited if it:
- is illegal
- is any form of pornography
- encourages or incites violence or harm directed towards individuals or property
- threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- is personal and confidential information
- impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- is spam
In addition to banned unwelcome content as described above, the following behaviors are prohibited on Bahrain-comanies.com:
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking Bahrain-comanies.com or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Bahrain-comanies.com
- Switching IP addresses to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
Not Safe For Work content
Not Safe For Work content is prohibited on Bahrain-comanies.com. We define Not Safe For Work Content as content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace.